Thursday, May 9, 2019

Manthena Damodara Chary writes


REFLECTIONS

Now I have grown old
I am boundlessly bold
Never play with the old
They are genuine gold

I observe joy and sorrow
A foreview of tomorrow
Can make thinner sorrow
Joy can never be narrow

As my youth was in bloom
Singing glory was in boom
Songs of the folk in stream
Enhanced my glory’s gleam

Days gone by were spent well
Without sorrow’s show of hell
I now hear grinding grief’s bell
My great joy sounds its knell

We often think we are savvy
When hearts burn with envy
Our thoughts rise above evil
To drive away dreadful devil

Let us glorify all our thinking
Eliminating all ideas stinking
We can build all glory striking
With endeavours to our liking
Nicola Bealing: Boy with Burning Heart Campden Gallery, fine art, Chipping Campden, camden gallery, contemporary, contemporary arts, contemporary art, artists, painting, sculpture, abstract painting, gloucestershire,  cotswolds, painting for sale, artwork for sale, modern art gallery, art exhibitions,arts gallery, gallery art, art gallery UK
Boy with Burning Heart -- Nicola Bealing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! What is your reaction to the post?