Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Alicia Minjarez Ramírez writes


THE PATH OF YOUR STEPS



Naked and lurking 
tenderness
at the riverbank,
a kiss clinging on
as a vine
and climbing
through the sap
of my branches.

I spy on the night
in your thistles,
adjacent meridians
in the nectar
of your Nile.

Of  all your summers
emanate and disappear
crepuscular fragments,
frosts decorate
the melodic chant
of orioles 
and blackbirds.

I invent you and lose you
in the zephyr choleric notes,
the sublime lightness
makes silence thunder up.

Dissolving my dawns
in the hustle of memory,
fire against the light
of the stranger and nubile
torso of your body.

You rain and crumble
over my fragrant touch,
blast that exalts
the sound of the stones
building up
my roads,
long gone 
and desolated
landscapes
blooming today
behind your
own steps.

-- Tr. Alaric Gutiérrez.

Image result for erotic landscape

 Erotic Landscape. Tree I - Wissam Beydoun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! What is your reaction to the post?