Wednesday, August 19, 2015

MaNGOD writes

QUIESCENT PANACHE

I'm oft amazed by HeR quiet reserve as it speaks volumes
First glance, appearing unaware, ShE's there...with HIM and never solemn
And You know this from the glow surrounding Ms., I bear witness to the healing power that is HIS, very intriguing with but a whisper, so much power within HeR the devil can't cope with this
Empathic in nature's just one more gift HE gave HeR, I assure You when ShE touches on Me I feel a whole lot better!
I often make the mistake of grouping HeR in with "all WoMeN" and then I'm put in My place with style and grace and a love more powerful than MaN can comprehend
HeR silence is heard loud and clear, even I can feel the change in the air and I'm both joyous and envious HeR True Love is near, I'm not feeling it like that yet but I want to get there
My Rib's firm in HeR belief, even tho' ShE loves Me, ShE tells Me quietly "Question all you'd like, You Can't Shake Me!"
And I acquiesce to The ONE who loves Us best, knowing when HE's done with HeR My turn's up next
I'm in transformation, learning to praise HIM with every breath I take, learning how it All ties in whether I'm sleep or awake as ShE takes Me on a journey through HeR mindscape with such a passion I must partake...
And seek a love more than I have with My MaTe...GOD

1 comment:

  1. Genesis 2:18 Then the Lord God said, “It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him.”
    Genesis 2: 21-23 So the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and while he slept took one of his ribs and closed up its place with flesh. And the rib that the Lord God had taken from the man he made into a woman and brought her to the man. Then the man said,

    “This at last is bone of my bones
    and flesh of my flesh;
    she shall be called Woman,
    because she was taken out of Man.”

    As in English, in Hebrew the word woman [ishshah] is built onto the word for man [ish], and the word in the Bible that is translated here as "made" is actually "built."
    Theologians and preachers have often interpreted this passage to buttress the notion that women are subordinate or inferior to men. But another way of looking at it would emphasize that they are actually the same being, two halves of a whole. The word "helper" is a translation of "azer k'negdo," which in also contexts is used in connection with extensive and powerful support in a military sense or even as divine intervention, not in the sense of a servant or subordinate; "k'negdo" itself has a stronger connotation than merely "suitable" and also means opposite or contrasting.

    In addition, "rib" is the translation of "tsela," which in other contexts means "side" -- the side of a hill, the sides of an altar, the sides of the Ark of the Covenant. So Eve may have been fully half of Adam rather than just a rib, the bone of Adam's bone and the flesh of his flesh..

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation! What is your reaction to the post?