Thursday, April 26, 2018

Manthena Damodara Chary writes

OMNIPOTENCE

Bestower of gorgeous gift of spiritual strength
Benefactor of the entire world at a great length
Blissful donor of contentment as great wealth
Buoyant presenter of purity as essence of mirth


Let me undertake actions under your influence
Magnifying pleasure of people for sustenance
Genuine generosity should mark my existence
Ending all apprehensions with final confidence


Let me heal all the festering wounds of hearts
With my consummate compassion in all parts
Let me prevent violent attacks of envy's darts
Rendering assistance to creatures of all sorts


Energize me with all your enormous enthusiasm
To establish peace in the universe with altruism
Widen my wisdom for propagating monotheism
Ending religious conflicts with humanitarianism
11 - Omnipotence
Omnipotence -- Janis Hopley Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! What is your reaction to the post?