Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Scott Simmons writes


At Least a Whore is Honest



Our insipid conversations slowly killed all traces of sanity.
You’re only a castrated carbon copy of everything normal and boring.
Like a dull knife your company slowly drags against my skin.



You bitched at me for hours just like an old weary sea hag,
and littered my ears with your purely generic textbook advice.



Lied to me without any remorse for your stupid little inside jokes,
and conspired against me with some of our sweet and adorable friends.
Filled my mind with sadistic and childish bullshit party games



Then stole all of the hours from my precious sleepless nights.



Are you just toxic or just plain stupid?

 Queen Bitch -- Carrie Ann Baade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! What is your reaction to the post?