Thursday, January 26, 2017

Debasish Parashar



A bunch of chaos

Chaos 1:
when the gloomy sunlight
falls upon the broken shadows
my heart unleashes its madness
and I become a prayer
lying flat like an open highway…

Chaos2:
I’ve known what this huge outcry means to the crowd
‘coz it rapes a thousand miles of silence
‘coz it plagiarizes a rendezvous of doubts
‘coz it merges with U and it merges with me
in this virtual world of broken agony
U become a link yourself
to link with a thousand links…

Chaos3:
the smoke rings that smell like sounds
the quantums of my thoughts that break like thunderstorms
with dewdrops of silence that unbreak U of my heart
memory becomes a revealing with mighty shrieks

Chaos4:
laughter that cries out pain
let’s speak words that unspeak them not
these wasted hours
drop down through my fingers like sandstone
that drop and gather and mock me like an affidavit
quite like the varnished wood of my sofa
I look new
yet I sob aloud and I sob aloud…

Apocalypse:
endless hopes of sordid rain
infinite lines of resurrection
why should you think o wild heart
mixture of dry water in spices is a gamble??
Image result for smoke rings painting
 Smoke Rings -- Gregory Kitterle

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! What is your reaction to the post?