Saturday, February 9, 2019

Joy V. Sheridan writes

Charity Amour
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN part 2
 

She began to meander her way back through the thronged rooms, but, with second thoughts, she turned on her heel and headed towards her own apartments. Charity, if she had followed Madame’s directions, would be waiting there for her now. And Charity was not likely to thwart Madame’s directions. 

She shadowed up the darkened stairway, stepping as she did so over a couple who were oblivious to all but the achievement of their sensual intertwinings. ‘Really,’ she thought, ‘these girls! Why – some of them are so hot-blooded they just cannot wait to reach their own chambers.’ The low moans of conjoint ecstasies flowed suggestively after her. 

Madame breezed into her own chamber. Charity, who had been dozing upon the massive bed, shook herself awake.

“My good little girl. So you have waited as I asked? I thought it might be safer to have you here, even more so than your rooms, for you created such a stir someone might have gone to find out where it was you were accommodated. None would dare to enter here, however! Do you feel sleepy, my dove? Should you like to return to your own or would you like to stay here with me awhile?” “I don’t mind, Madame Natalie. Whatever makes you happiest." Madame eyed the mirrored walls; the manacles which she had secreted beside the pillows. 

“Then mayhap you might wish to stay here - for despite all those people below, dear Charity Amour - I feel so very very lonely...” Her voice pouted the words. “I, Madame Natalie, feel, oh so very sleepy! Perhaps it was that fortifier you gave me, for whilst I performed as you asked I felt marvellous and then . . . I came over so fatigued and weary. That was why you found me asleep just now.” 

Charity had reclined back upon the bed, her arms raised above her head, suggesting abandonment. Madame’s strong, small teeth bit into her lower lip. With a laugh and a vixenish grin she had thrown herself upon Charity’s recumbent form.
“Why don’t we play a game for a little while, my lovely? Oh, nothing too arduous, just a game to please Natalie.” she crooned into the girl’s ear, her pink tongue urgently licking about that piece of flesh. Before she had a chance to demur, Charity’s arms were flung up on either side of her head, making the melon-like breasts undulate wildly, and Madame Natalie soon had her clamped between the manacles. 

This time the young girl would not deny her the pleasure she meant to take – and perhaps to give. With a sudden thrust, she held Charity’s buttocks between her digging nails and with a swoop, she was down upon that part of Charity’s anatomy which she so relished with a true Epicurean’s delight. She was breathing harder as the girl rose in spasms of urgency and bliss towards the orgasmic pinnacle of desire.

“I shall have you complete yet, my little English virgin,” Madame rasped. 

With a reversal of roles she placed her own heated amatory accoutrements to the feet of love, upon Charity's partly-opened mouth: “Now, work me, work me, oh work me,” she commanded with a sudden, fierce brutality. Nearing ecstasy is not the same as getting there. 

Madame d’Esprit felt the girl’s lips slacken at the base. As though to encourage her, she shifted so that she was able to fondle the girl’s heaving mountain of firm yet undulating flesh. As she neared her climax, she bit hard onto the girl’s nipples. Then, with a tantalising movement, she had her own lips upon Charity’s mound of Venus. Viciously she was begging that her own frustrations be resolved. At the same time she was not over tender in her treatment of the young girl. If it continued like this, mayhap she should fetch her thongs and whip from their secreted place inside a wardrobe? 

“Continue, continue,” Madame d’Esprit hissed, her own lips drooling as she once more turned her attention to Charity’s bosom, her sweating body pressed hard atop of Charity, her hands reaching around the panting girl’s flesh: 

“Charity Amour...egghh...I am almost beside myself. Continue, girl, continue - Oh Mon Dieu: give me more. More!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! What is your reaction to the post?