Friday, July 31, 2015

Dorin Popa writes



NOBODY  UNDERSTANDS  ANYBODY

so  many  times  I  had  absurd  claims
I  thought  my  soul  was  a  perfect  radar
for  your  steps, your  breath
your  weeping
with  ardour  and  love  we  could
finally  reach  in  peace  the  other’s  skin
if  we  didn’t  discover  with  disappointment
that  we  are  the  prisoners  of  our  epidermis
and  your  singing,  and  your  weeping,  and  your  look,
the  emotions,  the  incomparable  and  your  dreams
all  of  them  are  mine  for  ever
tearfully,  crying, I  hold  you  hopelessly
I  embrace  you  like  I’ ll  never  embrace  you  again
you  exist  in  me  deeper  than  in  your  heart
and  shaken,  I  whisper  to  you  from  a  distance
– nobody  has  ever  understood
anybody!

1 comment:

  1. Dorin here expresses both the exhileration and the frustration of love.

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation! What is your reaction to the post?