Thursday, December 29, 2016

Umid Ali writes



AN ANGEL IN IMAGE



A shining dream in your eyes,

A magical sense engrosses my look.

I stretched out my hand to you sadly,

I whispered, my life: “An angel of love”.



A heart creates a big estrangement,

I cry as a madman while remembering my past.

I say again and again, but am not sure:

“Will my happiness come back?”



I am far way from you around a million years,

I am wandering daft and sullen.

Sometimes by sorrow, sometimes by joy trapped,

A night and a dawn alternating in my heart



The worlds never open their doors which you left,

Only love and a valuable sense stayed from you.

Your eyes are telling memory to my eyes,

My saved picture is a girl with whom I fell in love.  

tr. Asror Allayarov from  "The Gate Opened by Angels"


Image result for doors worlds paintings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! What is your reaction to the post?