Thursday, September 28, 2017

Umid Ali writes



KEEP WHAT YOU ARE KEEPING
 
I refused everything today, 
I found myself into the silence.
My soul mixes to quietness, 
The ease sharps my all words.


I am unbroken while in loneliness, 
My weak heart wakes up.
I revise myself – 
My wails spread the sky.


Here is a heart – the universe and the sky, 
Mixed,
The dayri-dun is spotless. 
There is only the soul that is orderly in its identity,
And the uneasy soul, 
Pain

 --tr. Asror Allayarov from "The Gate Opened by Angels"
 We have become participants of the divine life and we have to assume a new responsibility, viz. the continuation of the divine self-realization, which expresses itself in the task of our individuation. ~Carl Jung, Letters Vol. II, Pages 312-316. (john poppleton; black light)
 --John Poppleton 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! What is your reaction to the post?