Saturday, November 11, 2017

Daginne Aignend writes



Therapy



A red signal ...
It saved me and stopped me
from what I was about to do
My true self just prevented
from making a final, fatal decision
Help, yes I need help
Evidently, I can't do it on my own



A closed section,
patients can't get out
Feels like a prison,
I have to hold on, need therapy
Slowly I'm undermining myself
An eating disorder due to violation,
mental totally unbalanced



WHY
do I have to witness
a girl who put a razor blade on her wrist
A man who bangs his head against the wall
over and over again
A catatonic woman who abruptly
bursts out in ghastly screaming



If this is the treatment to
get back my mental sanity
then I suddenly lost my appetite
Image result for bedlam paintings
Casa de locos (The Madhouse) -- Francisco de Goya y Lucientes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! What is your reaction to the post?