Friday, November 24, 2017

Annu Ann Laguri writes



my shadow ...from tomorrow till now..
 
When I was a kid.
I was afraid to see my shadow..
My shadow went wth me everywhere.
I was very angry..
I thought why my shadow lies wth me....
Then I started to grow..bigger over time.
.then i slowly started playing wth my shadow...
Some time I run very fast ...and some time I just hided myself...
I alwys think..why my shadow never loses to me,
Then I got some more....!!!
Then I started making birds and elephants..with my shadow.....!
.then I become young...and I started making my hair look at my shadow..
But today...?
When I am old.....!
No one wth me .....!!!
I am like the old scooter... Kept in the garage......!
..and now I just crying.....!
Then my shadow comes near and says.......!
I am wth you alwys till your death...
Bcz aftr yo...!ur death .....my existence ...will end....
...bcz .my dear ....I am a part of your body ....!!¡

 


-- Anders Gjennestad (Strøk)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! What is your reaction to the post?