Thursday, September 15, 2016

Tejasvi Saxena writes


Landscape Of Purple Dreams 


"I often find myself on a land,
A landscape of purple dreams
In trance of my subliminal commonality
Swooned on frailty of mortal being



I gaze beyond the improbables
That smile through beams of crescent moon
Or shaft of a bleak, dark sun
On ageless grounds of dreamer's eyes



Her swift & mild gaze
That falls as a drop of sweet adumbra
On withered flower of pruned soul
Plucked from a nude branch of thoughts



Celestial songs she hums
As her lips tremble & quiver
On reciting soliloquy of labyrinthine lanes
The lanes that hold a choked memory;


A reminiscence of purple dream
Glazed in amethystine mist are they;
In boxes of forgotten reveries



I sniff the gracious essence of her immortality
That often hides & lingers behind
In rugged fabrics of my inconsequential life."

 Purple Dreams -- Barry Boobis

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Vatsala. You're a great poetess yourself. Keep the ink flowing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Vatsala. You're a great poetess yourself. Keep the ink flowing

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation! What is your reaction to the post?