Thursday, June 9, 2016

Umid Ali writes



SECRET LOVE 

You hide your face with your hands.
Your eyes, your words – imprints. 
Tell me, sweetheart, why are you covering from me
Your senses that burn your heart? 

I know you are shining not dingy.
Your visage commences a secret about elegance.  
All your weepings are pearls, gold breaths.
What is your aim in hiding your truths?

The sky is clear and the sea is blue when you smile.
A spring impulse is in my heart – blue and heavenly.
Your melodies seem dotty as if profound,
As He says: “Don’t count your friends as enemies!”

We are made of love together.
Undoubtedly, we will gain that happiness.
Never forget, we are crazed from the beginning.
My life, give me more respect than an alien.

You hide your face with your hands,
Your consent appears in your eyes.
My sweetheart, until when will you keep your secret,
Your senses that burn your heart? 

--tr. Asror Allayarov from "The Gate Opened by Angels"

 
Incognito II -- Olga Gouskova



No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! What is your reaction to the post?