Thursday, April 18, 2019

Saikat Gupta Majumdar writes

Be it rainy all year
l

The drizzling all through a rainy day
Makes me happy in a home stay,
And I play & play with a lot of fun
Happily enjoy the day till the next sun.

I like much the heavy downpour
From the angry sky with a great roar,
And relish the day sitting by the window
Watching my boats float away with the flow.

When roads are under knee deep water
The boys play with joy and clatter,
And that lovely sight I really enjoy
Much more than a brand new toy.

But a sunny day with no raining
Is neither nice nor charming,
And makes me unhappy as mom sends me to school.
So, be it rainy all the year neither hot nor cool.

Image result for rain paintings
Rainy Day Galoshes -- Guenevere Schwien

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! What is your reaction to the post?