Friday, January 5, 2018

Jeremy Seligson writes

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018
Looked up in the sky and saw a great big moon
shining like a spotlight coming down for
New Years’ Eve 2018. By the time I finish
this poem it’s going to be New Year’s Day
so I might as well say it now: I appreciate
that all of you are still alive to be my friends
I am grateful for the sun moon and stars
I am thankful for the cats dogs and birds
I am glad to have a wife and two loving daughters
I wish the same kinds of blessings for all of you
all year long, every day and night, every moment
A woman told me that the eye is the window of the soul
and that a smile is the gateway to the heart
A man told me that love and beauty depend on
a wide smile and a twinkling of the eye
They taught me how to smile again, and twinkle
May you smile again, and twinkle too
by me



Image result for illustration pretty girl cute houses night sky
 
 Illustration Of Cute Houses And Pretty Girl In Night Sky -- Natalia Moroz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! What is your reaction to the post?