Sunday, March 31, 2019

Amirah Al-Wassif writes


I love you despite everyone nose!


I love you despite everyone nose!
despite the traffic jam
despite the audience blame
and the chatter of my toes

I love you and I mean what I say
a confession of love does not accept any delay
this type of the immortal love
can not be temporary or tough

I love you despite the spread of boredom in the world
despite all my long night I was totally bent
I love you despite the breaking news and stammering of all correspondents
I love you despite my classic shoes and the currency of the tents

despite the urgent calls every midnight
I love you
despite the loneliness of shores after escaping the light
i love you

despite the world difficult rules
despite the absence of "because"

I love you despite everyone nose!
Image result for brian calvin fugue paintings
 Brian Calvin at @alminerech #paris #contemporaryart #painting #5meterslong #faces #lines #fullfrontal #artgallery #exhibition #briancalvin
Brian Calvin - Corbett vs. Dempsey
 -- Brian Calvin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! What is your reaction to the post?