Monday, November 20, 2017

Armeli Quezon writes



REALM OF POETRY



Within the realm of poetry
Poetry that reveals our true feelings
Feelings of anguish, pain and sorrows
Sorrows that feel my heart today
Today I thought of "If I am gone"
Gone from this world, will you miss me?
Me who has been a poet like you
You, who have been a part of me, my poems, my thoughts
Thoughts that go back and forth in our chats
Chats that we spend hours together
Together that cuts the distance between us
Us, which the breeze touches within reach
Reach from our hearts with love
Love that knows no barrier
Barrier, whatever it is
Is there better than being with you?
You are me, Me, YOU: Us
Us to fulfill our destiny
Destiny that Our Almighty has decided
Decided to make us ONE
One in goals, in spirit, in life
Life today and hereafter... not just Dreams
Dreams that, in reality
Reality makes you miss me, I, long for thee and realize
Realize that love is what binds us....
 Image result for lover is poet paintings
 Galant Scene -- Miguel Muntaner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! What is your reaction to the post?