Thursday, November 23, 2017

Sharena Lee Satti writes, Carl Scharwath shoots



To fly is to be free

Arms spread out, as far as the skies passing wind,
feeling the blowing breeze through my finger tips
I am ready, I’m ready to take flight and leave, closing my eyes as the wind brushes past my lips
Leaving me smiling, I can achieve anything I want and I want to fly with the birds, yes up in the sky
For who says I can’t fly, freedom goes beyond these four walls, for I am a butterfly
My path my life, I decide, I can do anything, be anything, nothing will stand in my way
I am the future vision of freedom, yes I've smashed through the darkest part of hell and this smile will never be a fake lie that I have to portray
For I am free, liberated from my own fucked up thoughts and insecurities, for why did I punish myself for so long
Always tiptoeing around everyone, scared as an adult ha-ha, believe me you can achieve anything, stay strong
I’m no saint, oh yes I have sinned, and I will never fear any human being, for you are no better than me
For my life is mine, this is a one time trip, no coming back on this earth, I will live this life FREEE
Free from your judgements, free from your critic, free from your eagle eye
People too busy in their daily lives to realise, we get one chance at this, why live an unhappy lie?
People in their fancy cars and pretty houses, it's materialistic shit, does it mean anything in the end
Nope it means nothing, we all go home in the same box, buried deep my friend
Your life is your purpose, it’s a once in a life time, and it’s not going to happen again so I choose to be free
Be a good person for you're not granted immortality
Faith or no faith, I choose to believe the world started as a plan, written words scripted in a book
For I wouldn’t prepare a meal without knowing the ingredients before I began to cook
Its took me 20 years to finally be free
To be awake and bury the insecurity
Don’t be your own prisoner trapped in yourself, scared of others' opinions and scared of a new day
Be free, breathe your heart out and don’t give F***k what other people say
Be you Be Free always smile and be Happy


2 comments:

Join the conversation! What is your reaction to the post?