Sunday, May 6, 2018

Fin Sorrel writes


VIXX'S & VOICES



Weave the form
Obscuring the next house of breath

 
Perversions of the spirit spaces you call depths are being
systematically Angelica Cleansed


     Christ,          for     eleven days    hunted



                                     I go to the refrigerator to eat
                             something warm, but it is empty, and
                             I am full of air cells growing into
                             parts of my skeleton.
I am wearing a pair of my jealous knees / luscious
Wearing       oh,    jealous, jealous
titanium skulls/

         I purchase a ticket

A surveillance film on my clothes, in the moss Veranda

 Image result for heikki marila skull paintings 
Flamingo Walk -- Bradley Theodore

1 comment:

  1. VIXX (Voice, Visual, Value in Excelsis) is a theatrical South Korean sextet known for combining its music, lyrics, choreography, and performance to portray a coherent concept on stage.

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation! What is your reaction to the post?