Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Ananya S Guha writes



Black Marks on the Dove

I go to walk out of time
alleys and roads chime 
songs of trespass 
singeing the night 
gloved with leather's husk
oil and musk 
I stealthily open windows 
letting in the stale paroxysm 
of smell of the past 
inhale the song of repast 
the wind blows through memories 
cascading waterfalls 
as I take pen to dust 
writing is a must 
in gruel 
as war bombs and scarecrows 
shake us of  our wits. 
God o plenty 
you are there 
to soothe with balm 
I can cite the beggar's alms.
As instance of benighted love 
even as I spot black marks 
on the dove.

 ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ picasso two doves
Deux pigeons aux ailes déployées (Two Doves with Wings Spread) -- Pablo Picasso



No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! What is your reaction to the post?