Thursday, September 20, 2018

Felino A. Soriano writes


Within the Skull a Music of Expressed Missing

Fan
 of what
   cools me                                 of my father’s voice
                         in the

 healing diagram

written with un

                        -fastened duplicate languages toward what my hearing

howls into          , an understanding of what misses him

hearing scattered syllables since the absence of his breathing

I’ve a dedicated
decision to continue carrying name despite this
cancer carving etched dissonance into the center
of my momentum and deepest meaning of marrow--
Image result for lamperth father's wake paintings
 My Father's Wake -- Nemes-Lampérth József

1 comment:

  1. Fine job, sir. I easily could relate to it and your phrasings are wonderful. thank you

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation! What is your reaction to the post?