Saturday, April 21, 2018

Iulia Gherghei writes


The archer is the aim



As far as I see 

there are so many ways to anchor yourself 

to the ground or to the sky or both

So many argumentations gathered in holy books offering us golden heavens or hells painted in flames of destruction

Practically, we are left loose to our imagination



As far as I see

the vectors

holy or not, pointing to the sky or to my neighbour's heart

poisoned with knowledge or blessed with love

the vectors, these invisible carriers of subtle particles of deity

always return to the sender



As far as I see

a sea of flying spears comes my way and

I wonder what have I sent you 
Image result for archer paintings
Lonely archer -- Thean-chan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! What is your reaction to the post?