Thursday, April 20, 2017

Anca Mihaela Bruma writes



THE FERVOR OF ECSTASY



Still longing for the song of your steps
I should have been embracing you
again and again and again
100 000 lives.....



Bathing in a luxurious silence
finding solace between piano pauses,
gathering the essence of a little kiss
and chants of an ineffable beauty
tasting the nectar of your sublimity,
plunged and immersed,
again and again and again....



In this intense subtlety of the beyond
vertigo of verses graces your majesty
and find multiple infinite ways
to LOVE you...



Again and again and again...



An elixir solely for pure hearts!



My inner ambrosia
experiences the balance of your harmony,
the Secret of all secrets,
collapsing within your cosmic gracefulness,
my inner ME...
immersed in YOU!



You spread your divine names
in acrylic letters and intimate dimensions
all your billion cells are as open doors
for my ceaseless adoration....



My truest freedom awaits for me
inside your ecstatic kisses! 


-- Dorina Costras

2 comments:

Join the conversation! What is your reaction to the post?