Thursday, April 20, 2017

Heather Jephcott writes



Your Love Reminds Me

Your love reminds me of a continuous flowing stream 
gushing forth 
sometimes unexpectedly.

Your love reminds me of that higher love 
encompassing my whole 
pure in its acceptance.

Your love reminds me of my need to keep on loving 
fully, never allowing 
anything, anyone, to get in the way.

Your love reminds me that we are imperfect, 
you and I 
but that even in our flawed state there is beauty.
 Image result for gushing stream paintings
Gushing Letort Falls -- Cecelia Lyden

1 comment:

  1. Letort Falls Park is a 2-acre park, in Middlesex township, near Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, is at the mouth of Letort Spring Run and features a 5-ft waterfall that tumbles into the Conodoguinet creek (meaning "a long way with many bends"), a 104-mile tributary of the Susquehanna river.

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation! What is your reaction to the post?