Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Anca Mihaela Bruma reads and writes



Rhetoric Introspection 




I do not know what to regret anymore...

that I cannot reach you through our memories,

that an insane song cannot touch your soul,

or that you reversed yourself on the other side of Life?!...



I watched how spring drained from us

and not even a curved second could see anymore

the Miracle from us!...



Not even my own flying is vertical anymore

and I remain with my wings sealed

running barefoot on the shells of Time

on the look for that plenary Love

which you had promised along a sunset...



You stole the jewels of Time from beneath my eyelids...

just one white night struggled to reach the cloud's temple

and I do not have shores to reach.... anymore...

I just got lost in the morning known by nobody!...




Music by Johnny Alici - "I Am Tired"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! What is your reaction to the post?