Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Aabha Rosy Vatsa writes



REMINISCENCE
I recall that memorable day
When you came all flushed at the bay.
The wind played musically with your hair
You ready to show your heart, bare.

You stood still in the orange chiffon dress.
Your silken tresses, the wind made a mess.
Your warm breath on my shoulder
As you crept closer, mingling with my odour.

You swore to live with me
Making sure none other could see.
If was just you and me there
A game we both wanted to play fair.

Your laughter merged with the waves
As we took shelter in the caves.
Your skin glowed like a pearl
Sending my heart like a trapeze unfurled.

Gone are you now from this illusionary life
Your throaty laughter still echoing a while.
Come back just once my love
I reminiscence your love, like a full moon above.

Image result for trapeze heart images 
 "Throw your heart over the bar, and your body will follow.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! What is your reaction to the post?