Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Dorin Popa writes




YOUR PROFOUND LOST LOOK
 
Your failures show me
the perfection that you will
always be


I am a boat, a nutshell
on the ocean of your
panting agitated breath
and you, hardly knowing that I exist
unconsciously command me
what I should dream, what I should smell
what I should not touch


your lost mocking profound look
is the path on which
I meekly step
with trust
your deep look with tears
is the most precious reality
this sorrowful October end


your look wandering
about all the places, suddenly
turned my face away from the picture
of the decaying world
and your delicate heartbreaking steps
seem to write a new history
your failures show me
the perfection you will always be


 
Teal Morning --  Brian Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! What is your reaction to the post?