Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Luis Cuauhtémoc Berriozábal writes

OTHER LIFE

Do you ever live a whole other life in your mind? Do the microbes bother you? Do their embryos make a feast of your mind? What of the real life? 

Do you fiddle around trying to get back to the other life? Why do you stay in this life without love? You find yourself growing old in the real life.
 
There is no love here. The other life is not all that better. Sometimes there is a lot of noise. I blame it on the germs, the microbes, with their hieroglyphs
 
implanted in my brain of a man that looks like me and is living in the real world. I feel like I have no mouth to speak. I feel a scratching at my brain
 
when the other life takes control of me. It also grows old, this other life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! What is your reaction to the post?