Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Glory Sasikala writes


LET ME IN…

Let me into the realm of your thoughts
Beyond the spoken
And the felt
Till I merge into the magnitude of your silence.

Let me into the coolness of your touch
A thousand births and deaths
Being baptized again and again
Till my name is lost in yours.

Let me into your songs of triumph
And your dirges of sorrow
Looking at the world from a cliff
Till I laugh and cry only with you.

Let me into the beat of your heart
Your breath, your warmth
Your proof of a life lived
Till my river of thoughts flows into your ocean.

Let me in on that spark in your being
That exists in no-man's land
That ignites a spark in mine
Let me into your soul...
Ocean wave art - girl on cliff
Girl on Cliff -- Swati

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! What is your reaction to the post?