Saturday, October 3, 2015

Anahit Arustamyan writes

MY FASCINATED FANTASY!

My fascinated fantasy! Why are you breaking the ceiling? You think it may block the rainbow's way and the rainbow won't be able to come in. The clock is singing. How many times I have heard its old song! My fascinated fantasy! Aren't you a curly carving on the face of my morning? My evening is bouncing to reach a stork. The clock isn't speaking to a silent log. The rainbow will never come in. My fascinated fantasy! Why are you smashing the walls? The mountain will never walk in. My crazy fantasy!  Do you hear my bell ringing? It's the right time for my miracle to slide in. Don't break the ceiling! Nothing may prevent my mirage from creeping in.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! What is your reaction to the post?