Thursday, October 1, 2015

Arlene Corwin writes




                                                     I Love Talent



                           I  love talent!

I just love talent!

Talent is an ace,

A grace –

A freebee,

Blessing,

Something that you get for nothing;

Something that’s a bank, a chest

Of treasures

And a toolbox all-in-one.

What next, and

How to reach it,

Find and turn it

From a talent

To a skill?  Still more,

Teach it

How to be its best?



Talent’s quest as guest of soul:

Soul butler and handmaiden.



I love toiled refinement

And the balance of alignment;

Risk of pain,

Of world’s disdain:

A talent in itself –

And I love talent.



2 comments:

  1. What? No comments? Surely you out there must have feelings about talent. Even no-talent!

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation! What is your reaction to the post?