Monday, August 13, 2018

J. S. Aanand writes

EVIL AND THE MASTERMIND.

THUS SPAKE THE GRAND MASTER..
Don't be surprised. You are in heaven.
But the presence of killers arsoners and dacoits smugglers and gangsters unsettled me.
I looked at God with humble unbelieving eyes.
What are they doing here?
On earth we all curse them so much that they head straight for hell.


A father loves his kid
with the same hand with which
he slaps him, said God smiling.

This is my army.

They are the grand machine of retribution.
They act under my orders.
Your actions invite them
And they are trained to do their job to perfection.


Killers are your ambassadors?
Yes God spake
And by visiting evil on human beings
They too are absolved of their crimes.


This part of my kingdom
Houses those who have gone astray.
Earth is now a storehouse of evil.
Good has fled.


But not your God.
I am here. In overall command.
Here is evil which is now
Negating itself.


Indigestible....was my feeling.
But how could I be unbelieving.
I, a believer. A faithful.


I was wondering......
Evil is masterminded by God.
Even killers act on his behest.
And thereby remove their taint.
Which makes their return to glory
Possible......strange ........

Sąd Ostateczny  (The Last Judgment) [central panel] -- Hans Memling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! What is your reaction to the post?